Leveraging deep expertise in organizational and leadership development, consulting with international business leaders to build and implement a comprehensive, global approach to talent.
Process break down:
- Sets strategic learning and development goals and milestones for talent initiatives by aligning with overall business strategy, purpose and guiding principles
- Leads the implementation of a broad range of talent initiatives such as talent review and succession planning, high potential programs, core competency programs and individual leadership coaching across the international business portfolio.
- Consults with senior management on leadership development needs, strategies and initiatives that target the development of leadership capabilities
- Delivers relevant content to global audience, with a focus on local and immediate application of skills
- Measures the effectiveness of development initiatives, and provides timely updates to stakeholders from the business
- Brings innovative and creative solutions to bear on complex organizational development needs by leveraging technology, progressive thinking and out-of-the-box problem solving.
- Drives accountability and sustainability of development with a focus on creating a strong development culture
- Articulates, models and builds consensus around a clear vision of leadership development with leaders at all levels.
- Provide expertise, coaching and consultation to HR and business leaders on learning and leadership development.
- Maintain strong working knowledge of best practices, cutting edge solutions and external trends in learning and leadership development to determine new approaches to organizational needs.
- Builds and leads a global team of learning professionals capable of designing and delivering learning content through a range of modalities